Sunday, September 20, 2009

enews

Tonight I was working on the laptop and watching television at the same time... I heard it's good for your eyes, and has positive affects for those of us with ADD. I think a christmas tree would look good in the dinning room this year.

The prime-time emmys happened to be on, and when I looked up I noticed they were going through the best supporting actor in a comedy series category. Have to say it was a strong showing for the guys this year: Rainn Wilson, Kevin Dillon, Jon Cryer, Tracy Morgan, Neil Patrick Harris, Jack McBrayer. Ton of talent and then the emmy went to... The guy who should have been last. Jon Cryer, or Maxwell Houser from some bad 80's movie. Also played Ducky in Pretty in Pink I think. I was rooting for Kevin Dillon as Johnny Drama, one of the best characters I've seen in a while. But would have been thrilled with Rainn or NPH as well.

In the real world, it's just the emmy awards. No pulitzer level kind of work. But, tradition as it is has it's place. So here's to you Johnny Drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment